Flourless Cannabis Chocolate Cake
A dessert that needs no flour to be delicious!
May 25, 2015
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
1 cup CannaButter, cubed and softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 cup powdered sugar
fresh fruit for garnish
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine the water, salt and sugar in a saucepan, heat over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Melt the chocolate chips slowly in a separate bowl in the microwave.
- Add the CannaButter to the melted chocolate and beat well with mixer.
- Add the hot sugar water, beat well.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after every addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until top of cake has formed a crust.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Dump cake onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Dust cake with powdered sugar. Slice and garnish with fresh fruit.
- Store leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/flourless-chocolate-cannabis-cake/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
May 25, 2015 — Last Updated