Kale Salad in Brown Cannabutter VinaigretteSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This kale salad contains lots of superfoods that will get you super high on life, and feeling baked too!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
1 pound Tuscan kale
½ cup slivered almonds
1/3 cup simple cannabutter
1/3 cup unsalted butter
1/3 cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Wash kale in cool water, remove the middle stalks and roughly chop the leaves in small, bite-size pieces.
- Toast slivered almonds in a small saucepan. Melt the unsalted butter over high heat until browned and proceed to add the cannabutter until it's all melted. Remove from heat. Add the vinegar and season with a pinch of salt.
- Drizzle the kale with 5 tablespoons of dressing, toss with toasted almonds and serve warm.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 13 Jan, 2015
Recommended For You
A scientific study has snapped the lazy-stoner stereotype in half. Paradoxically, while it might give you the munchies, weed makes you skinnier.
Legalizing cannabis has been shown to significantly decrease opioid addiction. With rising rates of opioid-addicted babies, now is the time to act.
Careful what you smoke. Cannabis growers caught using feces as fertilizer are now giving a whole other meaning to the term "dank weed".
Parents who use medicinal marijuana are being held to a different standard than parents who use pharmaceutical drugs.
Pharmaceutical companies like Insys Therapeutics are opposing the cannabis industry, while at the same time entering it.
If this sounds like the sort of plan that was brainstormed by a group of high cannabis-entrepreneurs, that’s because it was.
If the DEA had succeeded, Kratom would already be illegal. Until then, overdose prevention sites are using Kratom to help fight the opioid crisis.
Lucky's Market is not just a grocery store, they're pioneers in the medical marijuana movement.