Triple-Chocolate Espresso CookiesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Everyone who tastes these cookies begs us for the recipe - it has the perfect cocoa flavor, plus two kinds of chocolate chips and just a hint of espresso.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the baking sheets
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄4 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1⁄2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1⁄2 cup (8 tablespoons) cannabutter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 340°F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa and espresso powders, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or use a hand mixer or a wooden spoon in a large bowl), combine the unsalted butter, cannabutter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on medium speed until fluffy.
- Reduce the speed to low and add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in the bittersweet and white chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies are set and no longer shiny, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, cooling the baking sheets between batches.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
"It's amazing. It's really the start of the culmination of a four-year journey for us," said one Maryland dispensary owner.
Due to a legal grey-zone that exists between state and federal law, lawyers representing cannabis businesses now fear that they will be charged.
“I think there’s a misconception that people who are up here are just raking in the cash,” says Becky Crossland of Formidable Flower, a family farm located in Humboldt County.
These legendary strains will amaze even if the most veteran smokers—if you can find them.
Drugslab, funded by the Dutch Government, features three Blonde babes trying everything from peyote to poppers.
Former Toronto Police Chief Julian Fantino once compared the legalization of marijuana to the legalization of murder.
Cannabis saved these veterans' lives. Now, they're paying it forward.
Depression, insomnia, and appetite disturbance are all considered symptoms of cannabis withdrawal.