Very Special Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal and raisin cookies are not everyone’s favorite but these ones will be! Take these to grandma and she will love you for relieving her joint pains.
June 26, 2006
1/4 lb of Cannabutter
1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 Cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 Cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
pinch of salt
1 1/2 Cups quick or old fashioned oatmeal (uncooked)
1/2 Cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat together Cannabutter and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Scoop up spoonfuls with tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet. (I make about 10 pretty good sized cookies.)
- Bake about 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy your very special treat!
Tip: You can swap out the raisins for chocolate chips for a sweeter treat.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
June 26, 2006 — Last Updated