Photography by Jonathan Coward for Herb
Rolling a hash joint is simple. If you already know how to roll a regular joint, it’s laughably simple. There are two popular techniques that can be used to roll a hash joint: one with tobacco, and one with cannabis. Both techniques have their pros and cons, so why not experiment with both to find your favorite? Let’s start with a hash joint made with cannabis.
If you need to restock in hash or maybe just want to add a twist to your hash joints, check out this Super Lemon Haze CBD Hash from Pure CBD Vapors. Ideal for beginners or experienced hash smokers alike, this product is tasty and 100% kief-based. It even comes with a pipe!
Hash joints rolled with cannabis are a good option because tobacco is an extremely unhealthy substance, addictive, and not wise to use long-term. One recent study even found tobacco to be the most detrimental of all addictive substances to society, mostly because of its prevalence, addictiveness, and impact on life expectancy.
While smoking anything isn’t good for the lungs, research has shown that cannabis is not as damaging to the lungs as tobacco. This might be the number one reason why you would choose to smoke hash in a joint rolled with cannabis rather than tobacco. Other obvious benefits are that it will taste better, and it will inevitably be more potent.
Smoking a hash joint made with tobacco, on the other hand, will allow you to more clearly experience the effects of the hash, as there isn’t any other cannabis offering its own brand of high. Of course, you get a slight buzz off the tobacco, but there will be much less crisscrossing between the high you get from the hash, and the high you would get from the ground cannabis.
Smoking hash in a joint is as simple as smoking a regular joint. In fact, smoking hash in a joint is likely the easiest way to smoke hash, compared to other methods like hot knives and bottle tokes. The only variable will depend on the other ingredient you use: tobacco or cannabis. Below you’ll learn how to roll both types of joints.
1. Ground up enough cannabis to roll a normal-sized joint—the kind you would smoke on any other day.
3. Roll a filter for your hash joint using filter tips. If you don’t have those, you can use a business card or something of similar material.
4. Put the filter at the end of your rolling paper. Sprinkle half of the ground cannabis in your rolling paper.
5. Sprinkle the ground up bits of hash evenly across the cannabis in the rolling paper.
6. Sprinkle the remaining ground cannabis over the hash in the rolling paper, and twist close.
1. Buy rolling tobacco from your local tobacco or corner store. Portion out the amount of tobacco you want to smoke on the table. If you don’t have access to rolling tobacco, empty out the amount of tobacco you want to smoke from a cigarette.
3. Roll a filter for your hash joint using filter tips. If you don’t have those, you can use a business card or something of a similar material.
4. Put the filter in the end of your rolling paper. Sprinkle half of the tobacco on the table in your rolling paper.
5. Sprinkle the ground up bits of hash evenly across the tobacco in the rolling paper.
6. Sprinkle the remaining tobacco over the hash.
7. Finish rolling the joint, light, and smoke.
Don't miss out on these unique restaurants in The Magic City.
Jetty's tight-knit, passionate team of cannabis connoisseurs have been working together from the start, creating groundbreaking pr…
Dutchie is here to make purchasing legal cannabis easier, and they're ready to take off outside North America.
Cannabis has an abundance of positive effects on the body, and breast cancer patients are using it to their advantage.