- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
Cannabis-Infused Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños are the perfect decadent snack or appetizer for almost any occasion.
October 24, 2018
Photo courtesy of
EZGlutenFree via youtube
1/2 cup MagicalButter
1 pound center-cut bacon
6 ounces Boursin cheese
12 large, fresh jalapeño peppers
2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 225°F.
- Cut the tops off and core the jalapeños, carefully removing seeds and inner ribs.
- Fill the peppers with Boursin cheese, and wrap them with bacon, starting at the bottom.
- Coat the peppers with oil, and sprinkle them with Spice Mix. Put them into the smoker, standing upright, for 1 hour.
- Plate your Cannabis-Infused Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños, serve, and enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated December 17, 2019