When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
Cooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook:
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
January 25, 2016 — Last Updated