Banana Canna-Cream PieSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A delicious cannabis-infused banana cream pie
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients¾ cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
½ teaspoon salt
3 cups CannaMilk
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
large tupperware container w/ lid
1 – 9-inch pastry shell, pre-baked
4 large bananas
1 cup whipped cream (or Whipped CannaCream)
Preparation time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (plus 8 hours to chill)
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and CannaMilk together in a large saucepan. Stir until smooth.
- Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until the CannaMilk mixture bubbles and begins to thicken. Reduce heat to low; heat for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs slightly in a small bowl. Add ½ cup of hot CannaMilk mixture to beaten eggs; stir together.
- Add eggs to the saucepan with the rest of the CannaMilk mixture; stir together. Increase heat and stir constantly to bring filling mix to a slight boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Add butter and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Transfer filling mixture to Tupperware container. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread half of the chilled filling into the 9-inch pastry shell.
- Slice bananas and lay on top of the filling, making sure to cover the whole surface.
- Pour the rest of the filling over the sliced bananas.
- Top the pie with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- The Merlin is the ultimate smoke-anywhere tool for the cannabis connoisseur - November 20, 2017
- These Veterans Think Armchair Politicians Shouldn’t Tell Them Weed Isn’t Medicine - October 27, 2017
- The 4 Best Detox Drinks For Passing A Drug Test And Keeping Your Job - October 24, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 15 Aug, 2014
Recommended For You
Marijuana Mermaid proves that you can't overdose on weed by ripping 100 consecutive bong hits. She is now truly a certified legend.
A delicious cannabis-infused banana cream pie About Latest Posts HERBYour Source for Everything Cannabis Latest posts by HERB (see all) The Merlin is the ultimate smoke-anywhere tool for the cannabis connoisseur - November 20, 2017 These Veterans Think Armchair Politicians Shouldn’t Tell Them Weed Isn’t Medicine - October 27, 2017 The 4 Best Detox Drinks […]
Charles Manson showed the world how easily free love could be twisted into its opposite. He was the antithesis of 60s counterculture while impersonating it.
A couple is suing the local cops and Nationwide Insurance after they were arrested when an insurance agent mistook their hibiscus plants for cannabis.
Raymond Stansel was a fisherman who became a kingpin in Florida’s illicit marijuana market. But like the current legal status of weed, Stansel was complex.
Time for cannabis craftsmen to trade shovels for pencils. These positions also offer six-figure salaries, usually around the $200,000 per year mark, or higher.
In many states, medical marijuana patients can be fired for smoking weed in the privacy of their homes
Can you get fired for using cannabis, even if it's for medical reasons and only at home? Unfortunately, in many states, yes.
No longer will enthusiasts be forced to choose between the portability of a blunt or joint and the heady-efficiency of a dab rig. The Merlin can shapeshift.