Banana Canna-Cream Pie
A delicious cannabis-infused banana cream pie
August 15, 2014
¾ cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
½ teaspoon salt
3 cups CannaMilk
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
large tupperware container w/ lid
1 – 9-inch pastry shell, pre-baked
4 large bananas
1 cup whipped cream (or Whipped CannaCream)
Preparation time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (plus 8 hours to chill)
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/banana-cannabis-cream-pie/
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and CannaMilk together in a large saucepan. Stir until smooth.
- Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until the CannaMilk mixture bubbles and begins to thicken. Reduce heat to low; heat for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs slightly in a small bowl. Add ½ cup of hot CannaMilk mixture to beaten eggs; stir together.
- Add eggs to the saucepan with the rest of the CannaMilk mixture; stir together. Increase heat and stir constantly to bring filling mix to a slight boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Add butter and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Transfer filling mixture to Tupperware container. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread half of the chilled filling into the 9-inch pastry shell.
- Slice bananas and lay on top of the filling, making sure to cover the whole surface.
- Pour the rest of the filling over the sliced bananas.
- Top the pie with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
August 15, 2014 — Last Updated