Blueberry Cannabis PieSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Here's a herbal twist on the classic American blueberry pie!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients9-inch pie dish
2 sheets of refrigerated pie crusts
5 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup sugar
½ cup CannaFlour
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon sugar
wire cooling rack
- Press one pie crust sheet firmly into the bottom of the pie dish and up the sides of the pan.
- Trim the edge of the dough with kitchen scissors; leave 1 inch of dough to hang over edge of pan. Set aside.
- Stir together the blueberries, CannaFlour, sugar, butter, egg and cinnamon.
- Transfer the filling mix to the dough-lined pan.
- Place the second pie sheet over the filled pie. Trim edges appropriately, leaving 1 inch of dough hanging.
- Fold fold the edge of the top layer of dough under the edge of the bottom layer of dough. Pinch dough sheets together to seal.
- Cut a 'x' across the top center of the dough to allow steam to escape.
- Put the uncooked pie in the refrigerator to firm the dough. (about 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and bake the pie in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack and let cool to completely set for at least 1 hour before serving.
For original recipe visit http://eatyourcannabis.com/blueberry-cannabis-pie/
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker wants to drug test people on welfare.
Small towns are a strange place to be a stoner.
The reasons to support the legalization of cannabis are seemingly innumerable, but this is a good place to start.
Ireland will likely start the process of legalizing recreational cannabis within four years, according to Dublin politician Gino Kenny.
Ever wondered how to get the biggest buds with minimal effort? Here is the lazy stoner's guide to growing weed at home.
Filmmakers are ignoring half of the community.
Nonna Marijuana walks us through a drink that’ll warm you up and roast you.
Although we now live in a world where we are surrounded by dab rigs, 3-feet tall bongs, and high-tech vaporizers, joints are still the best way to get high.