Blueberry Cannabis Pie
Here’s a herbal twist on the classic American blueberry pie!
April 19, 2008
9-inch pie dish
2 sheets of refrigerated pie crusts
5 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup sugar
½ cup CannaFlour
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon sugar
wire cooling rack
- Press one pie crust sheet firmly into the bottom of the pie dish and up the sides of the pan.
- Trim the edge of the dough with kitchen scissors; leave 1 inch of dough to hang over edge of pan. Set aside.
- Stir together the blueberries, CannaFlour, sugar, butter, egg and cinnamon.
- Transfer the filling mix to the dough-lined pan.
- Place the second pie sheet over the filled pie. Trim edges appropriately, leaving 1 inch of dough hanging.
- Fold fold the edge of the top layer of dough under the edge of the bottom layer of dough. Pinch dough sheets together to seal.
- Cut a 'x' across the top center of the dough to allow steam to escape.
- Put the uncooked pie in the refrigerator to firm the dough. (about 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and bake the pie in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack and let cool to completely set for at least 1 hour before serving.
For original recipe visit http://eatyourcannabis.com/blueberry-cannabis-pie/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
April 19, 2008 — Last Updated