- Cabbage, Apple & Pomegranate Hemp Salad with Ginger-Almond Dressing
Cabbage, Apple & Pomegranate Hemp Salad with Ginger-Almond Dressing
This Cabbage, Apple and Pomegranate Hemp Salad with Ginger-Almond Dressing uses seasonal ingredients but can easily be modified to suit your preferences.
April 4, 2016
1/2 Medium-sized head of green cabbage, shredded
1/4 Red Onion, very thinly sliced
1 Medium Eating Apple, thinly sliced (tossed in juice of 1/2 a lemon)
1/3-1/2 C Pomegranate Seeds
2 Tbsp Almond Butter (mine is unsalted, if you’re is salted you may like to decrease or omit salt listed)
2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
1/4 C Fresh Orange Juice
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1-2 tsp Minced Fresh Ginger
1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine cabbage, onion, and apple in a large bowl. Tossing the apple in lemon prevents browning and adds a touch of tang to the salad.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together until smooth. If using only almond butter than you can whisk this together by hand.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss well. I used all of it but, depending on the size of your cabbage, you may not need it all.
- Remove to a serving dish, top with a few grinds of black pepper and scatter over the pomegranate seeds.
This recipe first appeared here
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
April 04, 2016 — Last Updated