Cannabis Carrot Cake
This Cannabis infused carrot cake is a healthy and fun dessert!
August 16, 2008
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 cup CannaOil
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup butter, softened (or CannaButter)
1 cup cream cheese (or Canna Cream Cheese)
4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, CannaOil, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl, mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the CannaOil mixture, stir well.
- Combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins in a separate bowl.
- Add carrot mixture to batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into a greased cake pan and bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla together while cake is cooling.
- Frost cake with icing. Store in refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to make the frosting. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Frost the cooled cake. Cut and serve.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-carrot-cake-recipe-marijuana-infused-oil-butter-cream-cheese/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
August 16, 2008 — Last Updated