1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cupNorthwest Naturals Coconut Butter*or homemade cannabis coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips *
*The amount and strength of your cannabis coconut oil will determine how much medicine your cookies contain. Adjust the ratio of cannabis to non-cannabis oil to meet your individual needs.
*Want to pack in even more medicine? Substitute the chocolate chips with coarsely chopped pieces of The Venice Cookie Company's 4.20 Bar
The Venice Cookie Company chefs understand the coconut oil craze. This healthy fat can boost thyroid function and increase healthy HDL cholesterol. So, that's why they dreamed up Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter. This cannabis infused coconut oil contains 200mg of THC in each jar. Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter is what gives these Cannabis Chocolate Chip Coconut Oil Cookies their medicated kick. This and other fine Venice Cookie Company products are available through collectives in California only. Aren't a qualified medical cannabis patient in California? Then make your own cannabis coconut oil.
These Cannabis Chocolate Chip coconut Oil Cookies are a great twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. We just added a few extra Cs - cannabis and coconut oil. Just be sure to pace yourself - these cookies are delicious.
Check out more Venice Cookie Company products
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use non-stick baking mats or line your cookie sheets with parchment paper so your cookies won't stick.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Add the Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter (or your cannabis coconut oil), coconut oil, dark brown sugar and granulated sugar to the bowl of stand-mixer (or use an electric hand mixer). Mix the coconut oil and sugar on medium-low speed until light and creamy. Reduce speed to low, and add the egg. Increase speed and beat until well combined. Repeat, adding the vanilla and beating until incorporated.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients in three portions. Be sure to stir well after each addition. Remove bowl from stand-mixer and pour in chocolate chips. Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or two teaspoons, scoop balls of cookie dough onto cookie sheets spaced two inches apart. Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes or just until the edges begin to brown. Let cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire racks. Allow cookies to cool completely.