Cannabis Kale ChipsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A delicious and healthy snack, these Cannabis infused kale chips will have people talking!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 bunch of kale
2 tablespoons CannaOil
1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash kale leaves and dry very well.
- Use a knife to separate the leaves from stems. Discard the stems. Tear the kale into large pieces (about 2-3 inches big).
- Place kale in a large bowl and toss gently in CannaOil. Gently make sure that every piece of kale gets thoroughly coated.
- Lay kale in a single layer on the baking sheet and season to taste. Try not to have pieces overlap, you may have to cook in multiple batches.
- Cook the kale for 8-10 minutes. Cook until kale is crisp and remove from the oven. Kale will burn quickly so watch the oven carefully.
- Transfer cannabis kale chips to a serving bowl immediately, they will continue to cook if left on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle lemon juice on top. Wait until cool to serve.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
These unexpected items will make sure no one knows what you're up to.
Wait, that's a thing? Yup, get ready to cozy up with loved ones...and a joint.
It seems this DARE relic is coming back to haunt us...again.
But will the feds get in the way?
If you live in a state where weed is illegal, there will likely be times when you can't get a hold of it. Here are some proven alternatives for those moments when you need immediate stress, depression or anxiety relief.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker wants to drug test people on welfare.
Small towns are a strange place to be a stoner.
The reasons to support the legalization of cannabis are seemingly innumerable, but this is a good place to start.