THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1L of full-fat milk*
- 25 g of finely powdered cannabis*
* A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally. We recommend you use high cannabinoid flower like the one you'll find on Botany Farms website.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR YOUR PERFECT CANNABIS MILK:
- Bring your milk to a boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you're brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don't panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!
This is a great way to make weed tea
, coffee, hot chocolate, or any other beverage that goes great with milk a THC-infused treat!
Fan of cooking with cannabis? Go check out the Ardent FX
. This device has been called the Easy-Bake Oven for cannabis, and we can see why. In it, you'll be able to decarb, infuse, and bake perfect edibles with the push of a button. No complex processes, no hassle, no experience needed.
Other articles you can be interested in:
- Joint vs Blunt
- 6 Best Strains for Female Arousal
- Quickest Detox: How to Get Weed Out of Your System