Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
It's hard not to like these CannaChocolate Biscotti, especially with a cup of coffee and a few friends.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons canna-butter
4 tablespoons regular butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons chopped pecans
2 tablespoons chopped pitted dates
- Heat oven to 340
- In a large bowl combine the flours, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In an electric mixture, beat the butters, sugar and the eggs for two minutes. Add the vanilla. Add the flours to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Add chocolate, dates and pecans to the dough and mix well.
- Divide into three pieces and roll each piece into a 6- inch log. Place a sheet of parchment on a baking sheet. Place the three logs of dough on the baking sheet. Flatten a bit. Bake for 28 minutes. Allow to cool.
- When cool, carefully cut the rolls on the diagonal into ½ inch slices.
- Lower oven to 325
- Bake the individual slices on both sides for 6 minutes per side.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Cannabis companies in Canada say advertising is important for fighting stigma while others express concern it could cause drug abuse.
Divorcing art from drugs can be as difficult as divorcing artists from their drugs.
How should parents educate their children on drug use amid a paradigm shift in cannabis attitudes?
Most people who live in the state support pot for medical purposes. Advocates are sick of waiting for politicians to do something about it.
Whether you live in Oregon or you're just visiting, here are the things you should know about the state's marijuana laws.
"It's amazing. It's really the start of the culmination of a four-year journey for us," said one Maryland dispensary owner.
Due to a legal grey-zone that exists between state and federal law, lawyers representing cannabis businesses now fear that they will be charged.
“I think there’s a misconception that people who are up here are just raking in the cash,” says Becky Crossland of Formidable Flower, a family farm located in Humboldt County.