Don’t have just plain old toast when you’re high. Try this ave this delightful caramel toast, designed with hungry stoners in mind!
4 x Slices of bread (white or wholemeal)CinnamonBrown sugarButterMaple Syrup
- Heat a griddle to 300F
- Once hot add a dab of butter
- Butter both sides of the bread slices
- Fry the bread on the griddle until it's golden brown
- Remove the bread from the griddle
- One one side sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon (as much as you desire)
- Place back in the griddle until the sugar has caramelised
Once it's crisp, it's ready to eat!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
June 26, 2006 — Last Updated