Cheesy Garlic BreadSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread1/2 cup (1 stick) Cannabutter, softened2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the Cannabutter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- The Merlin is the ultimate smoke-anywhere tool for the cannabis connoisseur - November 20, 2017
- These Veterans Think Armchair Politicians Shouldn’t Tell Them Weed Isn’t Medicine - October 27, 2017
- The 4 Best Detox Drinks For Passing A Drug Test And Keeping Your Job - October 24, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 30 Apr, 2007
Recommended For You
The University of Denver is now offering a full economics course on “The Business of Marijuana", where students will learn to legally deal weed.
Last year, the North American marijuana market sold $6.7 billion in product, an incredible 30% increase from the prior year. Now's the time to invest.
Most doctors don’t have training in the use of medical marijuana. As a result, talking to them can be frustrating. Here is what you should know.
Marijuana Mermaid proves that you can't overdose on weed by ripping 100 consecutive bong hits. She is now truly a certified legend.
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It’s melt-in-your-mouth delicious! About Latest Posts HERBYour Source for Everything Cannabis Latest posts by HERB (see all) The Merlin is the ultimate smoke-anywhere tool for the cannabis connoisseur - November 20, 2017 These Veterans Think Armchair Politicians […]
Charles Manson showed the world how easily free love could be twisted into its opposite. He was the antithesis of 60s counterculture while impersonating it.
A couple is suing the local cops and Nationwide Insurance after they were arrested when an insurance agent mistook their hibiscus plants for cannabis.
Raymond Stansel was a fisherman who became a kingpin in Florida’s illicit marijuana market. But like the current legal status of weed, Stansel was complex.