Chicken & “Pot” PieSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A delicious twist on a hearty chicken pie
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
2 baking potatoes, cubed
1 onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
2 carrots, diced
¼ cup butter or CannaButter
½ cup all-purpose flour or CannaFlour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup CannaMilk
2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 cup fresh peas
salt and pepper, to taste
2 sheets of pie crusts, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onion, celery, carrots and potatoes in butter until onion begins to soften.
- Stir flour into the sauteed vegetables; mix well. Heat for 1 minute while constantly stirring.
- Add CannaMilk and chicken broth to the saucepan. Gently stir into the vegetables.
- Stir constantly while cooking over medium heat until mixture starts to thicken.
- Stir in the chicken, peas, salt and pepper. Mix well. Remove from heat.
- Line pie dish with 1 sheet of thawed pie crust. Spoon chicken filling into the lined pie dish.
- Use second sheet of pie crust to cover the pie. Seal edges by pinching crust around the edge of pie dish.
- Cut 4 slits into the top of the pie crust for steam to escape.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven, or until pie crust is golden brown.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
If you live in a state where weed is illegal, there will likely be times when you can't get a hold of it. Here are some proven alternatives for those moments when you need immediate stress, depression or anxiety relief.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker wants to drug test people on welfare.
Small towns are a strange place to be a stoner.
The reasons to support the legalization of cannabis are seemingly innumerable, but this is a good place to start.
Ireland will likely start the process of legalizing recreational cannabis within four years, according to Dublin politician Gino Kenny.
Ever wondered how to get the biggest buds with minimal effort? Here is the lazy stoner's guide to growing weed at home.
Filmmakers are ignoring half of the community.
Nonna Marijuana walks us through a drink that’ll warm you up and roast you.