Chicken & “Pot” Pie
A delicious twist on a hearty chicken pie
2 baking potatoes, cubed
1 onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
2 carrots, diced
¼ cup butter or CannaButter
½ cup all-purpose flour or CannaFlour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup CannaMilk
2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 cup fresh peas
salt and pepper, to taste
2 sheets of pie crusts, thawed
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/marijuana-infused-chicken-pot-pie/
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onion, celery, carrots and potatoes in butter until onion begins to soften.
- Stir flour into the sauteed vegetables; mix well. Heat for 1 minute while constantly stirring.
- Add CannaMilk and chicken broth to the saucepan. Gently stir into the vegetables.
- Stir constantly while cooking over medium heat until mixture starts to thicken.
- Stir in the chicken, peas, salt and pepper. Mix well. Remove from heat.
- Line pie dish with 1 sheet of thawed pie crust. Spoon chicken filling into the lined pie dish.
- Use second sheet of pie crust to cover the pie. Seal edges by pinching crust around the edge of pie dish.
- Cut 4 slits into the top of the pie crust for steam to escape.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven, or until pie crust is golden brown.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
December 16, 2010 — Last Updated