Nothing beats freshly baked brownies. Especially if they are chocolatey and weedy!
March 10, 2009
200ml Canna Oil
250g brown sugar
65g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup plain chocolate pieces/chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 celcius.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Canna Oil, water, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate pieces.
- Bake in a greased or parchment-lined square tin for half an hour.
- Leave to cool, slice, eat (one is enough!) and wait around two hours or so for the effects to kick in.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
March 10, 2009 — Last Updated