Chocolate Peanut Budder BallsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
These chocolate peanut-buddery balls will be a hit! On the bus, on the train, everyone will want to be your friend.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 1/3 cups crushed graham crackers
1 cup CannaButter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
12 oz chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, graham crackers, CannaButter, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Roll into balls and lay on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Freeze your balls in the freezer until hard. Approximately 3 hours.
- In double boiler, melt and stir the chocolate chips until a smooth consistency (add a tablespoon of butter if needed to make it smoother).
- Remove you balls from the freezer and impale them with toothpicks.
- Dip your balls into the melted chocolate.
- Leave to set on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Enjoy your delicious chocolate-nutty balls!
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
It was never really about safety.
Keeping marijuana away from children and teenagers has long been a rallying cry of prohibitionists. But now there's data to show their argument doesn't hold up.
"Do you happen to have any cookies left? I got a guy coming by."
Toking, puffing, vaping, and edibles are all tried and true methods of consuming cannabis. But one company is still asking: are you suuuure you don’t want to try your nose?
In Japan, simply possessing cannabis can lead to a five-year prison sentence. For foreigners, it can mean deportation and a lifelong ban from the country.
It all began with some reindeer in Siberia.
With the fast expansion of the cannabis industry around the globe, countries are competing to have the best ganja. But who is winning?
It looks like women are not only leading as entrepreneurs in the cannabis world but as consumers too.