Chorizo–Goat Cheese QuesadillasSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A quesadilla can be so much more than just melted cheese in a tortilla. Our version pairs spicy chorizo with the creaminess and tang of goat cheese.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon olive oil
2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped
1 link chorizo, removed from the casing and crumbled,
or 1⁄4 cup bulk chorizo
1⁄4 cup creamy goat cheese
2 teaspoons cannaoil
2 (6-inch) our tortillas
Sour cream, for serving (optional) Salsa, for serving (optional)
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the green onions and chorizo, breaking the sausage up with a spoon into small pieces. Sauté until the onions are tender and all the pink has disappeared from the meat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the goat cheese and cannaoil. Add the chorizo mixture and mix thoroughly. Don't wash the skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat one of the tortillas.
- Spread the filling across one tortilla, leaving a 1⁄4-inch border around the edges, and place the second tortilla on top.
- Cook the quesadilla, turning once, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes total.
- Let the quesadilla rest for a few minutes before cutting it in half and serving it with the sour cream and salsa, if using.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 15 Jun, 2006
Recommended For You
Lucky's Market is not just a grocery store, they're pioneers in the medical marijuana movement.
President Duterte thinks that the United States has no right to criticize the violent drug policies in the Philippines that currently target poor people.
Sarah Blyth of the Overdose Prevention Society says that cannabis is literally saving lives.
Professor Brandon Canfield stresses that “a stereotypical stoner need not apply.”
Michael Phelps did it. Ricky Williams did it. So did Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Allen Iverson. Maybe it's time that the couch-locked stoner stereotype finally died.
Welcome to The Church of Latter-Day Dude.
Few places take drug-screenings more seriously than oil companies in the infamous Boomtown, Fort McMurray. So how do their workers beat drug tests?
Gold Medalist Ross Rebgliati smoked weed at the Olympics. Now he believes athletes should consider using cannabis to supplement their training.