Chorizo–Goat Cheese QuesadillasSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A quesadilla can be so much more than just melted cheese in a tortilla. Our version pairs spicy chorizo with the creaminess and tang of goat cheese.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon olive oil
2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped
1 link chorizo, removed from the casing and crumbled,
or 1⁄4 cup bulk chorizo
1⁄4 cup creamy goat cheese
2 teaspoons cannaoil
2 (6-inch) our tortillas
Sour cream, for serving (optional) Salsa, for serving (optional)
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the green onions and chorizo, breaking the sausage up with a spoon into small pieces. Sauté until the onions are tender and all the pink has disappeared from the meat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the goat cheese and cannaoil. Add the chorizo mixture and mix thoroughly. Don't wash the skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat one of the tortillas.
- Spread the filling across one tortilla, leaving a 1⁄4-inch border around the edges, and place the second tortilla on top.
- Cook the quesadilla, turning once, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes total.
- Let the quesadilla rest for a few minutes before cutting it in half and serving it with the sour cream and salsa, if using.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
"It's amazing. It's really the start of the culmination of a four-year journey for us," said one Maryland dispensary owner.
Due to a legal grey-zone that exists between state and federal law, lawyers representing cannabis businesses now fear that they will be charged.
“I think there’s a misconception that people who are up here are just raking in the cash,” says Becky Crossland of Formidable Flower, a family farm located in Humboldt County.
These legendary strains will amaze even if the most veteran smokers—if you can find them.
Drugslab, funded by the Dutch Government, features three Blonde babes trying everything from peyote to poppers.
Former Toronto Police Chief Julian Fantino once compared the legalization of marijuana to the legalization of murder.
Cannabis saved these veterans' lives. Now, they're paying it forward.
Depression, insomnia, and appetite disturbance are all considered symptoms of cannabis withdrawal.