Dark Chocolate Blender Pudding
With a velvety texture and a deep, rich taste, this pudding is almost too easy to be true!
May 31, 2016
12 ounces dark chocolate chips
4 eggs, at room temperature
4 teaspoons cannabutter, melted 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
1 cup very hot coffee
2 ounces chopped dark chocolate (optional)
- In a blender, combine the chocolate chips, eggs, cannabutter, vanilla, almond extract (if using), and salt. Pulse a few times to break the chocolate chips into pieces.
- Remove the lid of the blender, and pour in the hot coffee, continuing to blend at a low speed. Replace the lid and blend for 2 minutes, until the pudding is silky smooth.
- Pour the mixture into individual pudding bowls.
- Allow to set for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, top with chopped dark chocolate, if using.
- Cover the remaining servings with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Try this recipe for Dark Chocolate Blender Pudding from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
May 31, 2016 — Last Updated