Dark Chocolate Blender PuddingSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
With a velvety texture and a deep, rich taste, this pudding is almost too easy to be true!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients12 ounces dark chocolate chips
4 eggs, at room temperature
4 teaspoons cannabutter, melted 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
1 cup very hot coffee
2 ounces chopped dark chocolate (optional)
- In a blender, combine the chocolate chips, eggs, cannabutter, vanilla, almond extract (if using), and salt. Pulse a few times to break the chocolate chips into pieces.
- Remove the lid of the blender, and pour in the hot coffee, continuing to blend at a low speed. Replace the lid and blend for 2 minutes, until the pudding is silky smooth.
- Pour the mixture into individual pudding bowls.
- Allow to set for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, top with chopped dark chocolate, if using.
- Cover the remaining servings with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Try this recipe for Dark Chocolate Blender Pudding from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Keeping marijuana away from children and teenagers has long been a rallying cry of prohibitionists. But now there's data to show their argument doesn't hold up.
"Do you happen to have any cookies left? I got a guy coming by."
Toking, puffing, vaping, and edibles are all tried and true methods of consuming cannabis. But one company is still asking: are you suuuure you don’t want to try your nose?
In Japan, simply possessing cannabis can lead to a five-year prison sentence. For foreigners, it can mean deportation and a lifelong ban from the country.
It all began with some reindeer in Siberia.
With the fast expansion of the cannabis industry around the globe, countries are competing to have the best ganja. But who is winning?
It looks like women are not only leading as entrepreneurs in the cannabis world but as consumers too.
Despite being significantly safer, cannabis advertising is under fire while beer advertisements saturate billboards and television screens.