Easy Macaroni And CheeseSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Macaroni and cheese is a good go-to when you’re feeling a little under the weather. This recipe calls for Cheddar, but it’s also tasty with other cheeses. You can also add some chopped cooked broccoli or other vegetables to the dish once the cheese has melted.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients8 ounces macaroni
1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter
2 teaspoons cannabutter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 2 cups whole milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain the macaroni and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butters over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly for 7 to 9 minutes until bubbly.
- Add the cheese, and stir until completely melted.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pasta, and stir until completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- Store the remaining serving in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave on low power for 2 minutes or until warm.
Try this recipe for Easy Macaroni And Cheese from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 1 Jun, 2016
Recommended For You
Ganja Goddess Getaway wants you to do one thing: smoke your way to Sisterhood.
Watch out Big Pharma, Attorney General Mike Moore is coming for you.
We conducted interviews to gain insight into what it's like to smoke cannabis, eat mushrooms or drop acid when you're completely or partially blind.
Investigating cells that are critical to the reward circuit, researchers at Brigman Young University came to a conclusion on cannabis use that might come as a surprise.
Climate change is the ultimate buzz-kill.
Most people remember trying to hide their weed from their mom. Perhaps they never imagined that their mom might be secretly ripping dabs.
One in three teens thinks smoking weed and driving is legal. What may be even more surprising is, according to several studies, they might have a point.
Cannabis-infused milkshakes known as Bhang Lassi and a massive technicolored powder war make the celebration of Holi the ultimate weed vacation.