Grilled Cheese SandwichesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
We like this all-American classic with a combination of cheddar and Gruyère cheeses.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons Cannabutter, softened 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
8 slices crusty bread
4 slices cheddar
4 slices Gruyère cheese 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cannabutter, and Dijon. Spread the mixture on all 8 slices of the bread.
- Layer 1 slice of cheddar and 1 of Gruyère on the unbuttered side of 4 of the slices.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook all 8 slices until the bread is golden brown and the cheese melts.
- Pair top and bottom halves to make sandwiches, cut in half, and serve warm.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 29 Jan, 2015
Recommended For You
Ganja Goddess Getaway wants you to do one thing: smoke your way to Sisterhood.
Watch out Big Pharma, Attorney General Mike Moore is coming for you.
We conducted interviews to gain insight into what it's like to smoke cannabis, eat mushrooms or drop acid when you're completely or partially blind.
Investigating cells that are critical to the reward circuit, researchers at Brigman Young University came to a conclusion on cannabis use that might come as a surprise.
Climate change is the ultimate buzz-kill.
Most people remember trying to hide their weed from their mom. Perhaps they never imagined that their mom might be secretly ripping dabs.
One in three teens thinks smoking weed and driving is legal. What may be even more surprising is, according to several studies, they might have a point.
Cannabis-infused milkshakes known as Bhang Lassi and a massive technicolored powder war make the celebration of Holi the ultimate weed vacation.