Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
We like this all-American classic with a combination of cheddar and Gruyère cheeses.
January 29, 2015
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons Cannabutter, softened 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
8 slices crusty bread
4 slices cheddar
4 slices Gruyère cheese 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cannabutter, and Dijon. Spread the mixture on all 8 slices of the bread.
- Layer 1 slice of cheddar and 1 of Gruyère on the unbuttered side of 4 of the slices.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook all 8 slices until the bread is golden brown and the cheese melts.
- Pair top and bottom halves to make sandwiches, cut in half, and serve warm.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook:
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
January 29, 2015 — Last Updated