- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Grilled Peach Cobbler
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Grilled Peach Cobbler
There’s nothing quite like a helping of warm, gooey grilled peach cobbler topped with some creamy vanilla ice cream – infused with MagicalButter.
October 24, 2018
Photo courtesy of BBQGuys.com
¾ cup MagicalButter
4 fresh peaches, grilled and sliced
2 cups organic cane sugar, divided in half
1 cup organic all-purpose flour
1 cup milk¼ cup mango purée
¼ cup mango puréeder
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Melt the MagicalButter in a baking dish (9 by 13 inches).
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk, and stir just until all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour the batter over the butter. Do NOT stir.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring to a boil the mango purée, 1 cup of sugar, peaches, and lemon juice. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour peach filling into the middle of the batter, and do not stir.
- Place into the middle of the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your Grilled Peach Cobbler warm or cool!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated