Hot Pot Chocolate
This easy homemade pot chocolate recipe will satisfy your craving for chocolate while warming you up (and getting you high)! Top with whipped cream and chocolate
1 quart half-and-half
4 grams kif
1 (12-ounce) bag chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon sugar
Whipped cream for serving
- In a medium saucepan, warm the half-and-half over low heat.
- Add the kif and chocolate to the saucepan.
- Whisk until all the chocolate has melted.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 26, 2013 — Last Updated July 24, 2020