Hot Pot Chocolate
This easy homemade pot chocolate recipe will satisfy your craving for chocolate while warming you up (and getting you high)! Top with whipped cream and chocolate
July 26, 2013
1 quart half-and-half
4 grams kif
1 (12-ounce) bag chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon sugar
Whipped cream for serving
- In a medium saucepan, warm the half-and-half over low heat.
- Add the kif and chocolate to the saucepan.
- Whisk until all the chocolate has melted.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 26, 2013 — Last Updated July 24, 2020