Jalapeño Pot PoppersSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
It's not just the jalapenos that get popped in these hot little bad boys!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
10 jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
1 cup CannaCream Cheese, softened at room temperature
¼ cup bacon bits (optional)
¼ teaspoon paprika
salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup milk
½ cup flour
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
oil for frying
- Mix together the CannaCream Cheese, bacon bits, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Fill the prepped jalapeno halves with the cheese mixture.
- Set the milk, flour and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos into the milk then into the flour, making sure to coat well. Set aside. Repeat with all peppers.
- Let the milk and flour coated jalepenos sit for about 5 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos in milk for a second time, but this time follow with breadcrumbs. Repeat until all jalepenos are breaded.
- Allow peppers to dry for about 10 minutes before frying. Make sure all peppers are coated in the breadcrumbs; repeat the coating steps above if necessary.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the jalapenos for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Allow peppers to drain on a paper towel before serving.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Cannabis companies in Canada say advertising is important for fighting stigma while others express concern it could cause drug abuse.
Divorcing art from drugs can be as difficult as divorcing artists from their drugs.
How should parents educate their children on drug use amid a paradigm shift in cannabis attitudes?
Most people who live in the state support pot for medical purposes. Advocates are sick of waiting for politicians to do something about it.
Whether you live in Oregon or you're just visiting, here are the things you should know about the state's marijuana laws.
"It's amazing. It's really the start of the culmination of a four-year journey for us," said one Maryland dispensary owner.
Due to a legal grey-zone that exists between state and federal law, lawyers representing cannabis businesses now fear that they will be charged.
“I think there’s a misconception that people who are up here are just raking in the cash,” says Becky Crossland of Formidable Flower, a family farm located in Humboldt County.