How To Make Medicated Herb Stuffed Chicken
This recipe for Medicated Herb Stuffed Chicken contains two cannabis-infused ingredients – MagicalButter and Magical Olive Oil.
¼ cup MagicalButter
¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
4 large chicken breasts
4 ounces cream cheese
4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
3 large garlic cloves, minced
2 ounces fresh basil, plus 4 large leaves
1 lemon, juice and zest
1 organic chicken bullion
½ cup chicken broth
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix the cream cheese, butter, tomatoes, garlic, basil, lemon zest, and chicken bouillon.
- With a long, thin paring knife, slice a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Fill each breast evenly, and plug the pocket hole with a large basil leaf.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high, add the oil, and wait 2 minutes. Then, slowly add the chicken breasts one at a time. Allow 45-60 seconds before adding each successive breast.
- Sauté the chicken for 3-4 minutes, flip, and cook for them another 3 minutes. Then, bake the pan on the center rack of the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and let rest for 7-10 minutes before serving your Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated