- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Mozzarella Mushroom Caps Caprese
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Mozzarella Mushroom Caps Caprese
These delicious Mozzarella Mushroom Caps Caprese are so filling and perfect to have as a main dish, but you could easily serve them as a side.
October 24, 2018
Photo courtesy of ReadyZestGo via Youtube
½ cupMagical Olive Oil
4 large portobello mushroom caps
4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded or cubed
2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
3 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
2 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cloves garlic, smashed
¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
8 ounces balsamic vinegar
¼ cup organic brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place the portobello caps, stem side down, on a baking sheet (lined with a MagicalButter baking mat, if available). Drizzle them generously with Magical Olive Oil; flip, and repeat with the reverse side of the caps.
- Fill the inverted caps with mozzarella, tomato halves, chives, Parmesan, garlic, and basil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake on the center oven rack for 10 minutes.
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat, slowly cook the vinegar and brown sugar until reduced by about 75 percent, becoming a glaze.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the balsamic glaze over your Mozzarella Caprese Mushrooms, serve, and enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated