- Pizza Bianca With Mushrooms, Fontina, And Rosemary
Pizza Bianca With Mushrooms, Fontina, And Rosemary
A pizza bianca (“white pizza”) is simply a pizza made without tomato sauce. Fontina cheese has an earthy taste that pairs perfectly with the mushrooms and rosemary here.
1 small (8-inch) store-bought pizza crust, such as Boboli
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1⁄2 cup Béchamel Sauce, at room temperature
3 cremini mushroomswiped clean and sliced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Generous pinch of red pepper flakes
1⁄4 cup freshly shredded fontina cheese, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put the crust on a baking sheet and drizzle it with the olive oil. Bake according to package directions, but remove the crust 5 minutes before the time suggested.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 340°F. Spread the béchamel over the crust. Top with the mushrooms, rosemary, red pepper flakes, and fontina.
- Bake the pizza until the cheese melts, 4 to 5 minutes.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
March 23, 2015 — Last Updated