Pot Pesto with BudschettaSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Your perfect recipe for pot pesto. Nothing more to say.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsPesto:3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped2 cups basilPinch sea salt2 cloves garlic, minced¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese1 cup THC olive oilBruschetta:1 large loaf ciabatta bread, cut into thick slices3 tablespoons THC olive oil3 organic farmers' market tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Starting with the pesto, warm a sauté pan over medium heat. Add walnuts and toast them, stirring continuously, for 3 minutes. You should smell a nice aroma in the air. Remove from heat and let everything cool. Remove the papery skins of the walnuts by rubbing them over a metal strainer.
- In a food processor, grind the walnuts to rough flour.
- Wash and dry the basil. Remove the stems before tearing the leaves into tiny pieces.
- Add the basil, garlic, salt, and Parmesan to the walnut flour in the food processor. While the processor is running, add ¾ cup of the THC olive oil through the top chute. Add more salt or oil until you're pleased with the texture.
- To make the budschetta, brush bread slices with THC olive oil, and toast in the oven for 3 minutes on a baking sheet, until they golden. Remove from the oven, and top each bread slice with the diced tomatoes. Return the budschetta to the oven for 5 minutes. Remove, top with the pesto. Enjoy your dish!
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Although we now live in a world where we are surrounded by dab rigs, 3-feet tall bongs, and high-tech vaporizers, joints are still the best way to get high.
The DaVinci IQ is quite literally the most genius vaporizer you'll ever wrap your hands around.
Opponents of legal marijuana love to use “the safety of children” as a primary reason for why marijuana should remain federally prohibited. Turns out, they are wrong.
Cannabis produces nutrients found in no other plant in the world. Humans have been eating the cannabis plant for over 9,000 years. So why did we stop?
The pot-loving pals have both taken their fair share of bong-shaped trophies home from the "Stony Awards." Yes, that's a thing.
Parents desperate for autism treatments refuse to wait for cannabis legalization.
Vape pens are kind of like the marijuana version of hot dogs: they seem great, so long as you don’t know what’s in them.