Delicious Red Pepper Bacon Jam
This amazing cannabis-infused Red Pepper Bacon jam is impossible to resist. Learn how to make it yourself with this recipe!
January 11, 2016
6 tablespoons MagicalButter
1½ pounds bacon, sliced2 tablespoons clarified bacon fat
1 onion, diced
4 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
4 Fresno chili peppers, diced
2 red bell peppers, diced
½ cup chicken broth
½ cup sherry wine vinegar or apple cider
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high heat, fry the bacon until it’s crispy. Then, place the bacon on paper towels, and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat. Add the butter and bacon fat to the pan, and heat for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the butter and bacon fat to the pan, and heat for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the peppers and onion to the pan along with the salt and pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook another 10 minutes. Add the garlic, and sauté another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic, and sauté another 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button, and listen for 1 short blending burst. (This mini-cycle prepares your sauce to cook evenly.) Then, press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is finished, your Red Pepper Bacon Jam is ready to enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
January 11, 2016 — Last Updated