Delicious Red Pepper Bacon JamSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This amazing cannabis-infused Red Pepper Bacon jam is impossible to resist. Learn how to make it yourself with this recipe!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients6 tablespoons MagicalButter
1½ pounds bacon, sliced2 tablespoons clarified bacon fat
1 onion, diced
4 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
4 Fresno chili peppers, diced
2 red bell peppers, diced
½ cup chicken broth
½ cup sherry wine vinegar or apple cider
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high heat, fry the bacon until it’s crispy. Then, place the bacon on paper towels, and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat. Add the butter and bacon fat to the pan, and heat for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the butter and bacon fat to the pan, and heat for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the peppers and onion to the pan along with the salt and pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook another 10 minutes. Add the garlic, and sauté another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic, and sauté another 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button, and listen for 1 short blending burst. (This mini-cycle prepares your sauce to cook evenly.) Then, press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is finished, your Red Pepper Bacon Jam is ready to enjoy!
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
“Cancer patients who are addicts are using their ports to shoot up," she said. “I’ve never seen so much desperation and sickness before."
Lesotho, a small country nestled inside the borders of South Africa, has legalized medical marijuana. Who will be next on the continent?
These unexpected items will make sure no one knows what you're up to.
Wait, that's a thing? Yup, get ready to cozy up with loved ones...and a joint.
It seems this DARE relic is coming back to haunt us...again.
But will the feds get in the way?
If you live in a state where weed is illegal, there will likely be times when you can't get a hold of it. Here are some proven alternatives for those moments when you need immediate stress, depression or anxiety relief.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker wants to drug test people on welfare.