Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms
These stuffed mushrooms are unique and offer up a tasty snack.
8 large white mushrooms, stems removed
5 cloves of garlic, crushed
3-4 tablespoons partially skimmed ricotta cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1 tablespoon infused extre virgin olive CannaOil
4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems. Chop stems and any extra mushroom.
- Heat olive CannaOil in saute pan, add chopped stem and mushrooms.
- Halfway through cooking, add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and allow cooling slightly in a small mixing bowl. Add ricotta and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
- Fill caps with cheese mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
November 11, 2011 — Last Updated