Southwest Cannabis Corn Salad
A healthy vegan-friendly salad infused with a little something special 😉
blender or food processor
6 ears fresh corn, shucked and rinsed
1 can black beans, drained
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 red onion, chopped
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
½ cup CannaOil
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3 limes, juiced
2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Grill the corn for 5 minutes per side, or until tender. Remove from heat and cool.
- Cut the kernels from the corn cob and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the black beans, red pepper, green pepper and onion.
- Combine cilantro, CannaOil, garlic, lime juice and chipotle sauce to food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over corn and mix salad together.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/southwest-cannabis-corn-salad/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 10, 2008 — Last Updated