A tasty sauce to accompany some Pot Pasta!
February 16, 2006
1 can (26 oz) crushed tomatoes
1 can (26 oz) tomato puree
1 can (26 oz) tomato sauce
2 teaspoons CannaOil (use olive oil in recipe)
1 large green pepper, chopped
1 large white onion, chopped
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon keef
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon parsley
1 can (8 oz) tomato paste
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoon onion powder
salt to taste
sugar to taste
- In a large stock pot, stir together crushed tomatoes, tomato puree and tomato sauce. Set on medium-low heat and cover.
- Meanwhile in saute pan, heat olive CannaOil over medium heat. When warm, add peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper to taste. Saute until onions are clear but not browned. Add sauteed vegetables to stock pot, folding them into the sauce with the oregano and parsley. Cover and bring to a slow simmer, stirring occasionally from the bottom up.
- Once simmering add the tomato paste, fresh garlic, garlic powder and onion powder. Make sure to mix thoroughly. Turn to low heat and simmer, covered at least 1 hour.
- Taste, if too acidy add sugar 1/2 teaspoon at a time, checking every 10 minutes.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
February 16, 2006 — Last Updated