Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A tasty sauce to accompany some Pot Pasta!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 can (26 oz) crushed tomatoes
1 can (26 oz) tomato puree
1 can (26 oz) tomato sauce
2 teaspoons CannaOil (use olive oil in recipe)
1 large green pepper, chopped
1 large white onion, chopped
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon keef
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon parsley
1 can (8 oz) tomato paste
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoon onion powder
salt to taste
sugar to taste
- In a large stock pot, stir together crushed tomatoes, tomato puree and tomato sauce. Set on medium-low heat and cover.
- Meanwhile in saute pan, heat olive CannaOil over medium heat. When warm, add peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper to taste. Saute until onions are clear but not browned. Add sauteed vegetables to stock pot, folding them into the sauce with the oregano and parsley. Cover and bring to a slow simmer, stirring occasionally from the bottom up.
- Once simmering add the tomato paste, fresh garlic, garlic powder and onion powder. Make sure to mix thoroughly. Turn to low heat and simmer, covered at least 1 hour.
- Taste, if too acidy add sugar 1/2 teaspoon at a time, checking every 10 minutes.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
"Normal people need food, we need [ganja]," said one attendee at the holy Hindu festival Maha Shivaratri.
This is the first object from another solar system ever spotted by astronomers.
Lubes, dildo bongs, and "canna-condoms," oh my!
Our comprehensive guide, from how to vape in public to which pen to buy.
This hearty dish is perfect for a cold Sunday when you want to kick back.
“Cancer patients who are addicts are using their ports to shoot up," she said. “I’ve never seen so much desperation and sickness before."
Lesotho, a small country nestled inside the borders of South Africa, has legalized medical marijuana. Who will be next on the continent?
These unexpected items will make sure no one knows what you're up to.