Special Vegan Stir Fry
A super easy and healthy (yay) way to have your cannabis! The vegetables can be substituted depending on seasonality and what’s cheap. Happy cooking darlings!
November 19, 2015
1 Cup Cubed pumpkin
½ Cup Cubed Japanese eggplant
1 Cup Trimmed green beans
1 Red pepper deseeded and cubed
1 Cup Cubed extra firm tofu
½ Cup Chopped coriander
1 Tablespoon Crushed garlic
1 Tablespoon Crushed Ginger
3 Tablespoons Gluten free sweet and dark soy sauce
2 Tablespoons Canna-Coconut oil
Hot sauce to taste
- Steam pumpkin cubes for 4 minutes and reserve.
- Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan and add the eggplant and tofu. Fry till crisp before adding the garlic and ginger and stirring to combine.
- Add the soy sauce along with the pepper and the beans and stir fry until cooked but still crunchy. Add the pumpkin and stir to combine.
- Turn off heat and squeeze in the juice of half the lime and most of the coriander.
- Garnish with hot sauce, remaining lime wedges and coriander.
The most important thing is that the vegetables you choose must be fresh. Serve this with some quinoa or wild rice if you wish but it's not really necessary. Don't eat too much and don't leave it in the fridge for your flatmate to accidentally eat.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
November 19, 2015 — Last Updated