Sweet, spicy, and salty, these nuts will call to you day and night. Store them in an airtight container—although they won’t last long.
October 26, 2009
1 egg white
1 cup pecans
1⁄2 cup almonds
1⁄2 cup walnuts
1⁄2 cup cashews
3 1/3 tablespoons cannaoil
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar 1 teaspoon chili powder
1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon Pinch of cayenne pepper
Pinch of ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg white until soft and foamy.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, pour the egg white over them, and combine thoroughly.
- Spread the nut mixture into a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. 5. Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until the nuts darken in color and become very fragrant, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Put the baking pan on a wire rack to cool. The nuts will crisp as they cool—break up any that stick together.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 26, 2009 — Last Updated