Spicy Spinach, Kale, and Artichoke Dip
This dip, with its crunchy topping and creamy interior, is a proven crowd-pleaser.
1⁄4 cup cannabutter
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
11⁄4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 1⁄4 cup reserved for topping
2/3 cup low-fat sour cream 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
3⁄4 cup chopped canned, jarred, or frozen artichoke hearts (thawed and drained if frozen)
2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of ground nutmeg
1 cup finely chopped fresh kale leaves (any variety), stems discarded
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1⁄4 cup plain bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cannabutter over low heat.
- When the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, until it has colored slightly. Remove the pan from the heat and let the garlic butter cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, 1 cup of the Parmesan, sour cream, mayonnaise, artichokes, jalapeños, salt, pepper,
- and nutmeg.
- Stir in the kale and spinach.
- Add the cooled garlic butter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dip into an oven-safe dish (1 quart) and top with the breadcrumbs and reserved Parmesan.
- Bake until the top is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 16, 2006 — Last Updated