Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
Take your celebrations to another level this thanksgiving with this amazing, infused, pumpkin pie. You won’t regret it!
1 cup brown sugar
11/2 cups pumpkin puree
1 cup cream
3 tablespoons cannabutter, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 pie crust
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 sticks butter, unsalted
1/3 to1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and the sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin, cream, canna-butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Mix well.
- Pour into a pie shell and bake till done. The pie will rise during baking and then settle when cooling.
- Serve with a dollop of brown sugar sour cream sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in water until mixture forms a ball. Divide dough in half, and shape into balls. Wrap in plastic, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Roll out dough on a floured counter. Don't over work it. Use as directed in pie recipe. You can freeze the other half for up to 3 months.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
November 06, 2010 — Last Updated