Toasted Rooster Crescent Rolls
There is nothing like that warm golden smell that fills the house while Crescent Rolls bake in the oven. Keep that warm feeling going by toasting your baked good with our chocolate!
1 Dixie Toasted Rooster Bar
1 package of Cresent Rolls
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel the foil off the Crescent roll container.
- Unroll your crescent roll dough and place on a greased or non-stick baking pan.
- Toast your rolls by adding 1 7mg piece of your Toasted Rooster Chocolate Bar.
- Have your designated joint-rolling friend finish the job.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy responsibly, maybe throw on a movie (Shawshank Redemption!)
Remember, start low and go slow! It may take up to two hours to feel the intoxicating effects of Dixie's edibles.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 20, 2010 — Last Updated