Triple Baked Cannabis Potatoes
These triple baked potatoes are a great way to get baked!
4 large potatoes
4 tablespoons light brown sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup CannaButter
salt and pepper to taste
bacon bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until tender (about an hour).
- Remove from oven and allow the potatoes to cool.
- Cut off the top of each potato, lengthwise.
- Scoop out the insides while making sure the skin still holds its shape.
- Mix the scooped potato flesh, sour cream, CannaButter, salt and pepper together. Mix until very smooth.
- Stuff the potato mixture back into the potato skins.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
- Add toppings as desired. Eat and enjoy!
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-baked-potato-recipe-with-marijuana-butter/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 19, 2013 — Last Updated