Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
You can eat these meatballs by themselves, add them to pasta, or put them in a sliced baguette and top them with provolone cheese for a meatball sub.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients10 slices day-old white bread 2 pounds ground turkey
1⁄2 pound bulk Italian sausage 1⁄4 pound prosciutto, diced
1⁄2 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
4 tablespoons canna-olive oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 cups Tomato Sauce
- Put the bread in a large bowl and cover it with water. Let the bread soften for 5 minutes, then drain it well, using your hands to get as much of the water out as possible.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine the bread, turkey, sausage, and prosciutto. Add the eggs, Romano, parsley, canna-olive oil, olive oil, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Refrigerate the meatball mixture for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 340°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Form the mixture into golf-ball-size meatballs and put them on the baking sheets. They will be a little flat at the bottom, but that's okay.
- Bake the meatballs until they are firm and golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Warm the tomato sauce over medium-low heat.
- Toss the meatballs with the warm tomato sauce.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
“I think there’s a misconception that people who are up here are just raking in the cash,” says Becky Crossland of Formidable Flower, a family farm located in Humboldt County.
These legendary strains will amaze even if the most veteran smokers—if you can find them.
Drugslab, funded by the Dutch Government, features three Blonde babes trying everything from peyote to poppers.
Former Toronto Police Chief Julian Fantino once compared the legalization of marijuana to the legalization of murder.
Cannabis saved these veterans' lives. Now, they're paying it forward.
Depression, insomnia, and appetite disturbance are all considered symptoms of cannabis withdrawal.
Vape pens are a great way to smoke weed in public, but where do you get the cartridges if you don't live in a green state? You make them, of course.
As politicians continue to recycle brute-force methods of beating the drugs out of America, a more civilized answer is crying out to them from the side of a highway in Indiana.