Tasty zucchini cakes… great for an afternoon munch!
2 large zucchinis, grated and dried (about 2 cups)
2 eggs, beaten
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoons chopped green onion
½ cup CannaFlour
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
vegetable oil for frying
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/zucchini-canna-cakes/
- Mix together zucchini, eggs, onion, and garlic in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together CannaFlour, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to zucchini and mix everything together.
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of zucchini batter into pan and fry for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Blot zucchini cakes with a paper towel to remove excess oil before serving.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
April 19, 2008 — Last Updated