Ambrosia Marijuana Strain
With a sweet lavender aroma and a laidback high, it’s difficult not to love Ambrosia. Great for a solo sesh, this flower is a thoughtful daytime bud.
Curious about cannabis aromatherapy? The Ambrosia marijuana strain smells as relaxing as it hits. A thoughtful hybrid, this plant is known to enhance focus and allows for mellow introspection. Safe to use almost any time of day, this high THC flower is recommended for those with intermediate cannabis experience.
Named after “the food of the Gods”, this marijuana strain features a scrumptious floral aroma and a balanced hybrid high. Creative and focused, this plant is safe to consume during the day.
Those hoping to boost their productivity with a little THC are in luck. This strain offers a clear-headed mental experience that allows for calm concentration.
Fairly fast-acting, this flower affects the mind first. Between its lavender scent and uplifting mental high, this plant soothes away stress and tension in no time.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Ambrosia Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Ambrosia shatter, Ambrosia wax, and other Ambrosia concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Ambrosia and Ambrosia seeds
With a sweet and lavender-like aroma, this marijuana strain is a real crowd-pleaser. Bred by Jordan of the Islands, this fruity plant is a sativa-dominant cross between Burmese (sativa) and God Bud (indica).
Apart from a delicious taste and aroma, this plant has inherited bulbous and dense buds with a sparkling lavender coloration. This thick trichome blanket boasts a moderate 16 percent THC. As such, this flower is perfect for intermediate cannabis consumers hoping for a nice, mellow high.
In high doses, however, some may find that this strain can cause some anxiety and paranoia. Yet, as with any other strain, starting low and going slow is a great way to experience this tasty flower.
Medical Benefits of Ambrosia
- Tired of migraines and tension headaches? This cannabis strain is a popular selection among those with headache disorders.
- An upbeat flower, the plant is often consumed by patients seeking relief from mental health ailments like anxiety, depression, and chronic stress.
- This soothing flower is a common choice among those with gastrointestinal distress, including pain, nausea, and lack of appetite.
- Some find the plant to be helpful for inflammation and inflammatory conditions like arthritis.
The White Lavender cannabis strain offers consumers a calm yet stimulating cannabis experience. Invigorating, this strain features a delightful floral aroma.
Gorilla Cookies is a high-powered Sativa-heavy hybrid with an exotic taste and very promising therapeutic effects. A niche fan favorite.