Ayahuasca Purple Marijuana Strain
With dense flowers and over 20 percent THC, the Ayahuasca Purple strain is a potent indica-dominant flower. Sociable and relaxing, this pungent herb offers a fast and pleasant way to wind down at the end of a long day.
The pungent aroma of Ayahuasca Purple provides the first indication of this plant’s hard-hitting nature. Said another way, this flower is dank. Sometimes featuring a deep purple coloration, the plant produces dense buds and radiates with a musky papaya aroma. While sedative and euphoric, this intoxicating plant is known to take consumers on a cerebral adventure. A little of this lady might even make you more sociable. In larger quantities, however, you may find yourself more introverted than normal.
Ayahuasca Purple Experience
Named after a South American psychedelic drink, this purple strain can produce some powerful, mind-bending effects. While sleepy and relaxing overall, a slight cerebral kick often presents itself shortly after the first taste of this potent flower.
This flower has a knack for inspiring new thoughts and ideas. Friendly and upbeat, you’ll be keen on sharing these new ideas with those around you.
Too much of this plant, however, can cause you to feel couch-locked and sleepy. Recommended for nighttime consumption, break out this drowsy herb when you’re ready to kick back, relax, and de-stress for the evening.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Ayahuasca Purple Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Ayahuasca Purple shatter, Ayahuasca Purple wax, and other Ayahuasca Purple concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Ayahuasca Purple and Ayahuasca Purple seeds
A cross between Red River Delta and Master Kush, this sedative indica flower was bred by Barney’s Farm Seeds. The buds that this strain produces are gigantic. Deep purple coloration and a dark forest green give this earthy flower a wild appearance. Expect ample red tangled hairs to adorn this herbal monstrosity.
High in THC, this plant boasts up to 21 percent of the psychoactive. While novice consumers may find this flower a little on the strong side, those with more experience will appreciate this herb’s sleepy yet sociable nature.
A pungent plant, strong hints of nut and tropical fruit give this strain a unique aroma. Spicy with a musky sweetness, there’s no hiding this flower when its around. Those hoping to grow this beauty may want to invest in some carbon filters.
Medical Benefits of Ayahuasca Purple
- Struggling to get to sleep? This strain has a sedative nature that sometimes makes it helpful for those suffering from insomnia.
- Inflammatory pain, cramps, muscle spasms, and tension are often reasons medical cannabis consumers pick up this heavy-handed flower.
- Those who struggle with lack of appetite and gastrointestinal distress may enjoy the soothing nature of this plant.