Black D.O.G. Marijuana Strain
If high yields and an ultra-relaxing high are up your alley, the Black D.O.G. marijuana strain is just the plant for you. This is one chill purple flower.
Sometimes it’s nice to simply take a deep breath and unwind with a strong indica strain. Bred by Humboldt Seed Company, Black D.O.G. is an excellent evening strain for laying low. Powerful, this flower has a knack for inspiring a sleepy high with a hazy mental kick. Save this strain for times when you need serious stress relief.
Black D.O.G. Experience
This cannabis strain can have a powerful effect on both the body and the mind. An indica-dominant cultivar, this plant produces a strong heavy-bodied experience coupled with a rush of cerebral euphoria.
Considered a nighttime cultivar, this plant has a sedative effect overall. So, it’s not uncommon to feel a deep sense of relaxation in your limbs and muscles with this medicinal herb.
While an initial surge of mental energy may be present shortly after consuming this strain, it winds down into a comfortable experience that will leave you curled up on your sofa.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Black D.O.G. oil pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Black D.O.G. shatter, Black D.O.G. wax, and other Black D.O.G. concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Black D.O.G. and Black D.O.G. seeds
Created by the Humboldt Seed Organization, this strain is a cross between two well-known flowers: Blackberry Kush and Emerald Headband. Unsurprisingly, this plant has inherited a strong sweet berry aroma with hints of earth and notes of forest pine.
Wild in appearance, this strain can feature almost black coloration when grown in the right conditions. A silver trichome coating creates a sticky blanket, protecting delicate flowers from pests and UV radiation.
A potent flower to consume, it boasts between 15 and 21 percent THC. These numbers suggest that novice consumers should proceed with caution when trying this strain. Cannabis veterans, however, will love this herb’s funky aroma and strong euphoric effects.
Medical Benefits of Black D.O.G.
- After a stressful day, curling up with a little of this strain can really turn things around. This plant is a popular selection among cannabis patients seeking relief from mental health ailments like depression and chronic stress.
- This drowsy bud is also popular among those who struggle to fall asleep at night, offering consumers relief from insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Those seeking nighttime relief for chronic pain may also appreciate this high-THC bud.