Blueberry Cough Marijuana Strain
Easy breezy is the way to be with the Blueberry Cough marijuana strain. This plant offers consumers a low-key vibe and a moderate THC experience.
An excellent selection for a solo session or sharing with friends, the Blueberry Cough plant is a hybrid flower with slightly drowsy effects. However, the effects of this plant likely vary by phenotype. Still, if you’re looking for a low-key hybrid with a great taste and calming vibe, it’s difficult to find much better than this seductively sweet-scented plant.
Blueberry Cough Experience
Unfortunately, not much is known about this hybrid strain. While many find that this plant produces a sleepy vibe, it’s likely not strong enough to provide a couch-locking effect. Instead, this low-key plant may provide a mellow and chill vibe for relaxing with friends and family.
A great choice for sharing, this plant features only moderate levels of THC. Consumers can expect a calm and collected experience from this plant, providing an easy feel suitable for chill and sociable relaxation. Tranquil and uplifting, break out this plant when you’re ready for a laidback atmosphere.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Blueberry Cough Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Blueberry Cough shatter, Blueberry Cough wax, and other Blueberry Cough concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Blueberry Cough and Blueberry Cough seeds
This plant is a bit of an enigma. It is a fairly recent hybrid by today’s standard and no breeders have laid claim to this scrumptious indica hybrid. However, it’s expected to be a cross between Blueberry and Strawberry Cough.
Blueberry is the sweet-scented indica that birthed the famous Blue Dream cannabis strain. Strawberry Cough is a spitfire sativa with a scrumptious strawberry-field aroma. The resulting offspring has inherited a scrumptious sweet berry aroma and a broad-leaf indica structure.
Moderately high in THC, this strain features around 15 percent of the psychoactive on average. This is enough THC to provide a substantial experience for cannabis veterans. However, novices looking for a psychoactive experience will be able to enjoy this plant so long as they stick to low or moderate doses. In high doses, some anxiety may ensue.
Medical Benefits of Blueberry Cough
- Many medical cannabis patients find this plant useful for chronic pain management, especially for pain that interferes with sleep.
- Sedative in nature, this plant may be helpful for those who struggle to get to sleep at night.
- The uplifting personality of this herb may also be helpful to those battling mental health ailments like depression and chronic stress.