Candy Cookies Marijuana Strain
Sweet tasting and energetic, this mellow flower is excellent for social occasions. Enjoy the Candy Cookies marijuana strain while you’re out with friends.
While sometimes hard to find, the Candy Cookies marijuana strain is a tasty plant with a positive attitude. Upbeat, sociable, and friendly, this flower is excellent for sharing. However, newbies should proceed with caution. This plant can be very high in THC. Those sensitive to the psychoactive may feel a little anxious with high doses of this plant.
Candy Cookies Experience
This high-spirited sativa flower is a bit of a mystery. While this plant has a flavorful reputation, very little is known about its effects and growth patterns. Still, this flower provides an uplifting and energetic high suitable for social gatherings.
Leaning toward the creative side, this plant may be the perfect daytime flower for artistic types. Writers, photographers, designers, or dreamers hoping to find inspiration may enjoy this uplifting herb.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Candy Cookies oil pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Candy Cookies shatter, Candy Cookies wax, and other Candy Cookies concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Candy Cookies and Candy Cookies seeds
This upbeat flower is a cross between two legendary strains, Girl Scout Cookies and Candyland. Girl Scout Cookies is among the most popular hybrids available. It features a scrumptious shortbread taste and high levels of THC.
As the name suggests, Candyland has a delightfully sweet aroma and a taste somewhat akin to an herbal bubble gum. The two parents together have birthed a sweet and candy-like flower with sativa-dominant characteristics.
Potent, this plant produces around 20 percent THC on average. Novices may find that this herb causes to anxiety or restlessness. However, those with ample cannabis experience will likely enjoy the festive and outgoing nature of this stimulating flower.
Medical Benefits of Candy Cookies
- The uplifting nature of this strain makes this strain popular among those seeking relief from chronic stress, depression, and other mental health-related ailments.
- This strain may be helpful for those searching for mild to moderate pain and headache relief.
- A stimulating flower, this plant may be helpful to those who struggle with fatigue.
Love Girl Scout Cookies? Thin Mint is a less common but equally impressive phenotype of the famous strain. Featuring around 24% THC, this hybrid is often one of the most potent on the shelf.
Cookies and Cream is a powerful Hybrid strain with balanced mind and body effects. Sedative in high doses, save this flower for the evening.