Cinderella’s Dream Marijuana Strain
Sweet with a little spice, Cinderella’s Dream sends consumers on a thoughtful and engaging cerebral adventure. Whip out this high-THC hybrid on a bad day.
Apparently, Cinderella was dreaming of a blissful and euphoric high when she conjured up this beauty. Featuring bright green buds coated with a silver trichome frosting, Cinderella’s Dream is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain with a cerebral kick. Uplifting and enjoyable, this plant is excellent for anyone in search of a daytime mood boost.
Cinderella’s Dream Experience
Joyful and enlightening, this pleasant strain has a way of inspiring a smile. Beloved by the creative types, a thoughtful mental elevation begins to kick in shortly after your first taste of this decadent bud.
Safe to consume during the day, this plant has a focused attitude that makes it easy to get things done in a calm and stress-free manner. Euphoric and engaging, Cinderella’s Dream is sure to inspire with its stimulating nature.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Cinderella’s Dream Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Cinderella’s Dream shatter, Cinderella’s Dream wax, and other Cinderella’s concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Cinderella’s Dream and Cinderella’s Dream seeds
Cinderella’s Dream is a sweet and spicy flower with a sweet berry kick. A sativa-dominant hybrid, this cheerful plant is a cross between Cinex and Blue Dream.
Cinex is a popular sativa flower with a mellow yet uplifting experience. Blue Dream is one of the most popular hybrids of all time, offering consumers a cheerful attitude and positive vibe.
Featuring vibrant green buds shining with trichomes, this sticky plant can produce up to 22 percent THC. While this amount is appropriate for experienced consumers, novices may find that this plant can inspire some lightheadedness.
Medical Benefits of Cinderella’s Dream
- Medical cannabis patients often use Cinderella’s Dream to knock out migraines and other headache disorders.
- Uplifting and perhaps slightly energizing, this strain is popular among medical cannabis patients who struggle with fatigue and brain fog.
- A natural pain-fighter, this cannabis strain may be especially useful to those with gastrointestinal distress. This plant has a knack for easing nausea and stimulating appetite.
Blueberry Dream is a variant on the extremely well-known Blue Dream strain, which offers the same uplifting, chatty cerebral high, with a slightly drowsier feeling.
Looking for focus without anxiety? The Blue Magic sativa marijuana strain borders the line between invigoration and quiet confidence.