Crystal Coma Marijuana Strain
Featuring up to 27 percent THC, the Crystal Coma strain is a heavy hitting sativa with strong cerebral effects. Experience is suggested for this happy bud.
Engaging yet relaxed, the Crystal Coma cannabis strain offers consumers a chill cerebral high and plenty of potency. A skunky flower with a one-of-a-kind aroma, this plant offers a strong experience that may be best left to those who have tried cannabis before. Medical cannabis consumers often pick up this flower for headache and tension relief.
Crystal Coma Experience
Are you ready for a bright and sunny day? This cannabis strain is an invigorating and euphoric flower with a cerebral kick.
Loaded with THC, this herb can border on almost psychedelic in nature. This engaging plant is known to spark creativity, allowing you to more easily connect abstract thoughts.
Still, while this flower may pack a hefty punch, this strain offers a relaxed and uplifting vibe overall. So, break out this sticky flower for a weekend game or simply when you’re ready to chill out and have a great time.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Crystal Coma Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Crystal Coma shatter, Crystal Coma wax, and other Crystal Coma concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Crystal Coma and Crystal Coma seeds
This marijuana strain has some strong skunk lineage. A cross between Cheese and Skunk #1, it has inherited a pungent, umami aroma that’s hard to ignore.
Both Cheese and Skunk #1 are related hybrids, giving this plant a double dose of flavor and plenty of psychoactivity. In fact, this plant boasts up to 27 percent of the psychoactive.
Novice cannabis consumers may experience some lightheadedness from this cerebral strain, so prior cannabis consumption is recommended before partaking in this fluffy, forest green beauty.
Medical Benefits of Crystal Coma
- Have no fear, headache relief is here! This cannabis strain is a popular selection among those seeking relief from headaches and migraine.
- The medicinal flower is also popular for daytime relief from inflammatory disorders, especially conditions involving inflammatory pain. Have arthritis? This may be a strain to try.
- This strain is also popular for several other medical conditions, including brain fog, chronic fatigue, depression, stress, and muscle spasms.
Cerebral yet numbing, the Head Cheese is a very potent hybrid with a strong umami aroma. Focused, creative, and relaxing, this flower is a daytime strain.
Skunk No. 1 has parented many hybrids since it’s arrival in the 1970s. Though slightly indica-dominant, this strain provides a balanced experience complete with giggles and plenty of physical relaxation.